All suites enjoy the following amenities:
- Luxury bed linens and a selection of pillows for even the most discriminating guests (for those who prefer fluffy or memory foam pillows)
- Ionic hairdryer
- Magnifying mirror
- Gilcrest and Soames BeeKind Shower Gel, Liquid Soap, Shampoo, and Conditioner ~Chosen at Adytum Sanctuary because they are the ideal combination of environmental responsibility and personal luxury yet are 100% safe and natural containing no parabens, phthalates, petrol-derived ingredients, mineral oil, urea, DEA, TEA, or propylene glycol. The BeeKind formulations are also free of any artificial colors or dyes. Along with eco-friendly packaging and formulas, proceed of the net sales of BeeKind support honey bee and sustainable pollination research at the University of California at Davis.
- Plush towels and luxurious His and Hers spa robes
- Yoga mats and free weights
- Salt Water Hot Tub
- Iron and ironing board
- Collection of DVDs, CDs, games, cards
- Coffee and Tea bar
- iPod/iPhone ready
- Free Wi-Fi
Our fresh air and pure well water from Mt. Adams are great assets. We’ve taken it a step further and structured the water in the house to bring it to its highest level. www.structuredwater.com. There is no need for bottled water at Adytum. If you need something not listed in the amenities, just let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request.
The Orion Suite additional amenities:
- Well-stocked kitchenette and pantry, including dishes, stemware, mid-sized refrigerator stocked for breakfast and light snacks, microwave, Panini press, crockpot, egg cooker, rice cooker, electric skillet, convection hot plate, toaster oven, Bullet blender, and more.
- Private courtyard with lovely patio furniture and private gazebo
- 50″ Plasma Screen with Blu-Ray player
The Star of the North Suite additional amenities:
- Armoire “kitchenette” for stocked for light dining with food, dishes, small refrigerator, toaster, etc. This suite is not designed for cooking.
- Two bedrooms and an antechamber with sunset views of Lake Mayfield invite private dining or an evening of playing games from the in suite game armoire
- Romantic private Jacuzzi with hand held shower
- The largest bedroom in the suite has a rustic stone wall with a gas fireplace and 42″ flat screen monitor and BluRay player.
- His and hers antique dressers and an antique writing desk in a window nook
- The second bedroom has a queen sized bed and lovely views of the gardens and Adytum forest lands at sunrise
- Private deck with lovely patio furniture
- Second deck nearby for barbequing
- Gazebo nearby overlooking the hilltop vineyard and Lake Mayfield